Friday 17 January 2014

Metallic Cutout

My first pair of shoes for Summer 


Cant wait until it gets warm! Walking round like rudolph the reindeer in this feereeezing cold!

Anyway I literally HAD to get these when I saw them, neeeeeed to get the white ones next! From Westfields Stratford. I really should be saving money but shoes makes me feel so so happy.

Shoes- River Island// Socks- Primark
 I could still wear these shoes in this cold teamed with these pretty socks! Batman ones are my favourite :D








Went to Pinkberry on my way back too! So yummy! And fat free wahooo. 




Caramel and Strawberry Frozen yoghurt
Kiwi's, Strawberrys, Brownies and Granola toppings with pomegranate sauce.


Weird mix but it was uber delicious!!! 

Twitter @X_Carms
Instagram @X_Carms

L O V E



2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are LUSH!!! Shoes over saving money was a good choice! Ha! Xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Haha! your blog is amaze :D xxx

      Delete