Saturday 4 January 2014

Shine Bright into the New Year '14 ! NYE

Shine Bright!

Heya guys! Literally been taking so long to get the hang of this! Adding gadgets etc blah de blah! Been so stressed lately deciding my university course too! Whether to drop out my Psychology degree and start again to do a fashion styling and production degree! :( help!

Anyway heres my New Year Eves outfit, I really really didn't want to wear black like I did last year! As I feel that 2014 will be a different year, dont want to say anything yet though because you never know! (Ps. sorry quality is uber crappppp! I will use the professional canon camera soon!)


Dress- River Island // Chunky Heels- New Look // Body Brace- River Island// Bracelets (that I pulled upto my arms)- Topshop// Midi Rings- Ebay !

This was quite a plain dress, so I loved adding this body brace, I did fiddle with the brace a little bit as I wanted the necklace to be more of a choker then a necklace! 

 Hi from me! Hope everyone has the best 2014! I really really want to share my favourite quote ever by Eric Thomas that I see from a vine, and then youtubed it cause I was uber interested! "When you want to succeed, as BAD as you want to breathe. Then.. you will be successful"  

Please youtube it! it gave me a ball of motivation in my belly! And whatever you want to do, you can! You just have to want it bad enough!!!


  

 I stepped on a UV glowstick here, and it went all over my new shoes! DAYUMM!

Ps. If anyone can help with setting up this blog and changing the layout etc please email me! I feel like i was born in 1920's or something so useless with this technical stuff! 

Instagram @X_Carms
Twitter @X_Carms
Email CarmenDo@hotmail.co.uk

L O V E

1 comment:

  1. Don't drop out! You can always just take fashion courses etc on the side or just start a Youtube channel and start making money!

    ReplyDelete