Thursday 9 January 2014

CLASSY BXTCH ?

Off the Shoulder

Throwback Thurs OOTD blog... this was for a night out at uni like 2 months ago! It was sooooo cold that night! Might as well blog it! 

Have to go back to uni this Sunday talking of it! And i'm really reluctant to! But I cant be half hearted, need to give it my all this semester! 5 months until holiday LA and NYC! Booked the flights last week, so now just need to do some super duper saving! $£$£$£$

Didn't wear a statement necklace as I wanted to keep it sophisticated yooo, gemme? (dont really talk like that, actually.. sometimes).
 I normally do love a necklace though, but I decided to wear the collar bones that day hehe. 



Off the shoulder top- Primark // Leather Panel Pencil Skirt- Primark// Strappy Gold Heels- NewLook// Clutch-  NewLook// Belt- Ebay // Gold Cuffs- Forever 21



Rollers at the bottom half of me barnet, so that it'd hopefully look thickaaa. Thick and Healthy was the aim! of the gameeeeee.

My poorly painted nails!! Heels peeping in, hello!



Predrankin' - Test Tubes shot glasses!!! I was fascinated!!!

And unfortunately... alcohol obviously made me think I was cool enough to pose with the Police :( 
Why am I like this, I don't really know :D but why not hey!!!
                        



Hope everyones had a great holiday and fulfilling their New Years Resolution!!!

BELIEVE

Twitter @X_Carms
Instagram @X_Carms

L O V E











4 comments:

  1. Gorgee look darl! I so thought that was a dress! You look so fab love the all black! And omg your holiday sounds so amazing so haps im going away too thia year I think to greece, Cannot wait! Beaut post darl!xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! And no way! Greece sounds amazing too!!!! Thanks again cutie! :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Simply stunning as always darling! I love your skirt so much xx
    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful!!! Lots and lots of love!!! xxx

      Delete