Saturday 4 January 2014

So Symmetrical


CAGE BRA x Unicorn Hair

I know I sooooo contradicted myself not wearing black into the New Years, I was originally going to wear white and silver, I promise! I'm sure i'll wear that outfit soon! Keep a look out! 

Here I'm just wearing my mesh tshirt that I've worn before on my instagram, but I tucked one of the sleeves in, because I wanted it to go with the asymmetry of the skirt. And wore a caged bralet from asos underneath! Belt is also being asymmetric to the left hehe. Cant really see it in the whole outfit of the picture, probably again due to the phone camera (im sorry, its easier taking it with maaaa phone!) 

Omg also, this skirt is uber uber short, I wanted it kind of high waisted so I had to pull it up, however my long mesh tshirt saved me as I pulled it down underneath so it has a mesh material at the cross over section of the skirt!  

 
  
                              



 Tshirt- Ebay// Bralet- Asos // Wrap Skirt- Missguided // Boots- Vagabond (ofc)// Necklace- Topshop// Belt- Ebay

Originally tried this outfit on with my new favourite Magenta matte coloured lipstick, by Sleek. My bestfriend Sarah (instagram: @sazz____ ) had it and I was like oh em geeee sister I am so getting that on maaaa lips! and a leather cap but then it really made my forehead feel uncomfortable, so I was like naooooo my head needs to breathe t'dayy.


Posing in my kitchen with my "unicorn hair" hehe. 

Sleeks Matte Lipstick "Mystic" Colour. (Available from Boots or Superdrug)

                                                                     


 and Extra...

Trying on the outfit with my favourite cap.. (ebay)


And NYD at Tobacco Docks in London. Seth Troxler DJ'ing.

He looks so bloody sexual when he's DJ'ing. The decks must turn him on or something. Apparently he's from America, and even though I'm in love with America and want to live there forever and ever.  I cant find him hot, but he is sure a crazy m'fukaaaa!

Seth Troxler
Mirror Selfie, oh nooooo Biggest Crime. NOT. hehe.

 Instagram @X_Carms
Twitter @X_Carms

L O V E

No comments:

Post a Comment