Saturday 4 January 2014

Black clothing is an investment

Neoprene sleeved boots X Holographic Duffle Bag

Obviously catching up on all the blogging today... haha.


 Two of the things that I bought on Topshop's Boxing day sale online... I did have one big mare though.

I wanted to buy their chunky heeled silver loafers, but the website crashed for like half an hour and then size 4 disappeared in like 15 minutes. Supaaaa. Dupaaa.


Holographic Bag & Neoprene chunky heel- Topshop //

Bag was down to £20 and boots £40

Sooooooo gonna wear this bag with my holographic outfit from last winter...
(below)








 Anyway... until my next blog!!! Hope everyone is motivated going back to their jobs and university etc!

You can do it, if you're not happy at it. Then do something you are happy with! And also believe in yourself! That's something I need to start doing too!




I'd also like to share my New Years Resolution.. which is to Talk less, and Do More.

Because I'm alwaysssss like I'm going to this, and going to do that and never do it. So from now I'm going to try and JUST DO IT. Like Nikes slogan.

Think about your New Years Resolution! Your only a couple days late!

Instagram @X_Carms 
Twitter @X_Carms 









No comments:

Post a Comment