Monday 13 January 2014

BANDANA 90's

90's Kid 

OMG I literally used to wear these tops everyday as a kid! I had a favourite red one that I used to wear alllll the time! I originally bought this for my holiday to Ibiza in summer '13 but I never got the chance to wear it! It's meant to be a bikini and came with matching white bikini bottoms. Ouhhhh'

My first blog being back at uni ahhh, sooo wish it was sunny at Norwich, because the sun literally makes me so happy! :D But hey! Positive energy should come from within! Lalalaaa

Halter Neck- by Phussy// Pencil Skirt- Topshop// Belt- Ebay // Shoes- Vagabond (obv my current favs hehe!)


I really should smile hey?

Top untucked; how I was going to originally wear it, but it made my body look all weird, so next time it can come out! :D



Yeah... I change my hair about 20 times when I go out, change my mind all the time! Nattttt good :( Being indecisive is a Libra's trait apparently so, not that I totally believe in horoscopes because they shouldn't determine one's personality or future... you do! But dayummmm I knew I was indecisive before I knew Libra's are said to be indecisive. A new, new years resolution! Decide.

Furry Coat- Boutique// Choker Necklace- Topshop// Bag- Domo

(OOTD is also explained under the first picture!) 



Where I went...

Went to a yummy buffet.. JRC Global Buffet in London, Ilford.



 Looks pretty inside, if you want to see more of the inside click this link! Probably only work on desktop though.. Google 3D, Global Buffet



And they had...

I didn't have enough room in my belly to try everything :( but here's a couple pics of what they had... 




 I love Sushi! 

Choco Fountain yay!

Mmmmmm


I have to admit, I'm really bad at buffets I get full like after 5 minutes. And I couldn't finish my dessert. Poor attempt Carm!

But anyway I headed to one of my favourite places in London, Bricklane after this, 93 Feet East reopened!

Thanks a mil for reading!!!
Hope everyones had a good start to their year, whatever the weather!

Twitter @X_Carms
Instagram @X_Carms
Email CarmenDo@hotmail.co.uk

 L O V E

No comments:

Post a Comment