Thursday 27 February 2014

Sporty mono'

Sporty Mono'


Okay so obviously monochrome has been trending for ages and still is, so I decided to update it with the Sporty trend and infuse it all together with my Nike Cap and beloved black and white vagabonds.

Can I just say.. currently listening to Coming home- Pixie Lott ft Jason Derulo, have not heard this song in AGES! Used to love it so so much :'D .. (that was such a gay moment hahha)

Going to start vlogging once I get my Samsung Galaxy Camera eekkk super excited, keep an eye out! Oh! also i will be selling all my clothes (most) on depop! download the app and follow me @carms 


Cap-
 Nike // Crop top- Primark // Jeans- Topshop (even though I have an exact same pair from Primark)
// Shoes- Vagabonds// Belt- Dorothy Perkins // Bag- Primark :)

Looks so gloomy DAYUM. At least its starting to brighten up in the UK now hey :D yipppeeeee.

Omg just realised the tree behind has fallen down! Better tell someone about that. This is the bit behind my house btw not going to tell someone about a random tree haha. 





Wearing my godmothers necklace. Love 


 BE HAPPY, DONT WORRY.

If ya worrying, do something about it! If you can't, then dont worry!

Literally my life motto.







follow me on the depop market app @Carms


L  O  V  E



2 comments:

  1. I love your style.
    So glad I found your insta!

    www.thatgurlsolomon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete