Tuesday 4 February 2014

Mulberry Lips

Mulberry Lips and OOTD


"Your mind is like a parachute- it functions best when open" my favourite quote of the week! 

Be open minded.


I know I never normally have my hair up but I was really bored of the same thing! My hair is useless to curl, it goes dead straight as soon as I go outside and hit the damn cold -.-


Anyway... apparently we are going to have a mild winter yayay! I really hope its true! 
Fingers crossed!!!

Bralet- H&M // Necklace- Topshop// Pencil Skirt- Primark // Cuff Heels- New Look
Watch- Michael Kors// Lipstick- Mulberry by Sleek 



Also wore this bralet to ibiza last year! Wish I was still as brown! :( 


Holographic Shoes- Schuh // Necklace- Forever 21// Watch- Casio


The Night..



Ring of fire.. uh oh! Predrinkannn' 

Slightly intoxicated. I don't know why we go exploring. Hair up jacket on. Where are we going!!! Gurlllllll... I don't even know!




...Also just wanna say I really enjoy blogging, I just say whatever I want (not that I don't anyway!) and post whatever I want!

Really love the people who encouraged and encourages me!


"Surround yourself with those who believe in you" 

Omg last quote that I love!

 "If you don't build your dream, someone will hire you to help build theirs" its so true.

 I don't really know what my dream is yet, but when I do.. that is what i'm doing! 






L O V E




8 comments:

  1. Loving the bralet-midi combo you look so hawwt! Ah i heared this winter wont be bad too soo haps! And I lovee those holographic flatform they're so stunning. And omg I love the quite about building your dream its soo true saw it on insta and had to screenshot! Aha beaut post xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your look!! I love the skirt, it´s really clasy!
    Check out my blog
    www.mystyleisfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is amazing! Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  3. absolutely gorgeous, you look amazing <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah my gosh you are stunning!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete