Monday 3 February 2014

CHUNKY HEELS & CLEATED SOLES are my number one LOVERS.

SHOES FOR SUMMER TIME

Bought 3 new pairs of shoes recently. Kind of summerish, but then you can wear socks with sandals. Then BAM you can wear em when its cold too. 

(P.s. Bought= Buy, Brought= Bring) gotta get it right! :D

Back at uni after the weekend, got home last night and miss my mum already! Im such a baby! Just thinking I have 3 months until I go New York Citayyyyyy!

 Also im so so so excited to get my Tom Ford glasses :D I have to wear glasses btw -.- but i usually wear contacts.

(also you have to click on the pictures if your reading from your phone if you want to see the clearer version)




 Shoes- VAGABOND (from Office Shoes)



Cant wait to wear these! So comfortable feel like I can go gym in them if I wanted to hehe. Im not really going though obviouslyyyyy. 

Boots- Asos



Didn't know which socks to wear with them and when I cant choose I always choose both! 

Black for more the wintery days and pastel colours for when the sun comes out (hopefully real soon) or no socks obviously!

Sandal Heels- River Island// Socks- Primark



 Getting the pair on the right when its closer to summer! Because i LOVE them too. Or I might get the vagabond versions as I love Vagabond


Here's me trying on my new lenses. Look like such a nerd, and looks like I have a double chin uh oh! Always look so tired with no eye makeup but ya gotta embraceeeee! 


L O V E






3 comments:

  1. Omg I want them alllll! Literally ever single pair theyre all so stunning! You have fabulouss shoe taste! Love the heels and socks too ive yet to try it bit this poat has deffo inspired me! Beaut glasses too! Xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww thank you!!! Get them!!! :D start stocking up!

      Delete
  2. So many gorgeous pairs of shoes!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete