Friday 14 March 2014

Pink on Pink, like denim on denim.

knee high SOCKS & knee high SANDALS

-SOCKS & SANDALS-

Literally so happy the last couple of days. Allllllll because of Mr. Sunshine! Smiling for no reason, life's good!

Baby Pink on baby pink, like double denim. So decided to wear my new beloved super strappy sandals, with over the knee frilly socks so that I am still warm. As unfortunately it still hasn't hit summer yet. 

Socks with any summer shoes, just makes summer shoes wearable in the slightly colder weather.
 Also obsessed with plaits, just keeps my hair out my face and avoids the hair sticking to my lipgloss, and then having the trouble of detaching it from your lips... fighting with the wind :D always funny :'D


The Weeknd- Or Nah (Remix) ..listen to this on youtube. 

This track has me feeling some typaaaa way.


Hope everyones been well and has the best summer planned!!! 
DO IT, dont wish it!




I should smile hey?

Coat- Topshop // Top- Topshop // PVC Skirt- Missguided// Frilly Socks- Primark// 
Shoes- Linzi // Shades- Bricklane Market // Watch- Michael Kors


I swear im just fixing my hair, my fringe kept flying around. 
I wasn't posing like that, pinky promise!!! :D

 BUG EYES

Okay, even though its sunnier, its definitely still windy. 

HAIR FIX.


 My new accessories purchased! 
I think I may have an emotional attachment to shoes.



 Over 10,000 views so grateful!


 L  O  V  E

1 comment:

  1. You are bloody lushhhh gurllll <3 this outfit is insanely divine! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete