Saturday 22 March 2014

I like black.

Black. I Like Black.

Just like to post a few of my outfits that I haven't blogged. As they all are black, I might as well bunch them altogether and do it one post. 


 1. Black Croptop





Necklace, Crop Tee and Tapered Trousers- Topshop // Strappy Heels- New Look



Beause its stereotypical. To pose like this. :D:D:D

2. Black on black, on black on black. 


 
Kimono- H&M // Bralet- Asos // Leather Midi Skirt- Primark// Neoprene Boots- Topshop



Hi hat :D I know my eyes are shut but hey ho. Sleeping standing awake .. who said ya can't?





 3. Yeah, Black again sorry. Natttttt. 


Ribbed Silk Crop Vest- Primark // Split Midi- H&M // Strappy Heels- New Look

(heels are on sale now on the New Look website! I had did have that gutted feeling... you know when something goes on sale after you've bought it RRP price) sucks!


Thanks for reading this post. I appreciate it so much!

        Rest assure though, my Summer wardrobe will bloom with colours!

I'm so starving at the moment... don't know what to have for dinner hmm. I think all i think about is food you know. I had chocolate before and after I went gym today. 

Where is the logic in that ? :( Triple chocolate cookie and a glass of milk. Oh well, no regrets! It was 10/10 yummayyyyy. 


L O V E
+
POSITIVE VIBES 

4 comments: