Saturday 15 March 2014

Silver, Red & Mesh.

Silver Shades, Red Lips & Mesh Swimsuit. Yes, swimsuit


Had so much stress trying to find something to wear with all my things at uni ! But this is what I managed to pull together for my friends surprise drinks up in London yesterday (Friday). 


Last minute OOTD. Im obsessed with reflective sunglasses and bright lipstick. 

This was a swimsuit originally bought for my holiday in Easter and even though I hate wearing holiday clothes before the holiday, I really liked the cut of the swimsuit and the back mesh and zip detail, so just wore it as a top ! :D 





Swimsuit- H&M // Jamie Jeans- Topshop // Belt- Dorothy Perkins 

Creepers- London Underground // Cuff- Forever 21


Selfie Central




Looking sweaty, laveeeeely! My pal paige close. 

-And Alia if you're reading this.. I felt your absence last night baby gurl- LY.  My bestfriend btw :)


Toilet Selfies 





Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)


//  I literally live by "Positive Vibes"..
 I know it is impossible to be positive 100% of the time, but to be positive whenever you can and see the good in the bad, really makes you a happier person !

Why choose to worry? Just don't!

I feel like girls are so bitchy, need to be happier for each other rather than being jealous of each other.

Omg last thing... listening to 'Refill- Elle Varner' atm. 
Ouhhhhh I love this song, so girly hehe.



anyway.. gotta go! My mums dinner is smelling so DELICIOUS right this moment Mmmmm mm mmm!  


so.... 
POSITIVE VIBES

..as it says on my instagram and twitter bio hehe. 



L O V E
+
POSITIVE  VIBES



2 comments:

  1. Loved the swimsuit with the white skinny jeans ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooool your blogging makes me laugh I can hear your voice in my head lololol

    ReplyDelete